Monday, March 30, 2009

I'll take my clothes off & it wouldn't be shameless, cause everyone knows that's how you get famous


No, I don't mean that, its from a song.


I apologize for the lack of decent posts recently, its just that I haven't been carrying my camera around and I always end up falling asleep right after dinner when I get home.

Yeah, its irritating because I can never get any work done.



While I'm currently suffering from writer's block, here are a few songs by Lily Allen.


This short-term lily craze started when I came across the "making of THE FEAR" on MTV. I heard it somewhere else before, but it was the MV that make me click on the "play" button on youtube again and again (and again and again)

The fear's an awesome song, the lyrics make sense.
(ashley & I spent quite some time looking for her videos and lyrics LOL)

Better than "p-p-p-poker face p-p-poker face" or "na, na, na, na, na, na, I wanna start a fight" at least. Admittedly, these two songs are rather catchy and great for dancing (or creating the atmosphere) although I do not like songs of that kind or genre AT ALL.



Lily Allen - The Fear

Love the theme/colours of the MV.
"I don't know what's right and what's real anymore"


1) She's pretty.



Lily Allen - Not fair.

Also from her latest album "Its not me, its you". Think its the second greatest hit from this album & rather catchy too :D

2) I love her (british) accent



Lily Allen - Smile

this one's from her debut album "alright, still", but I posted this up because the video is so...bitchy O:

Just watch the whole video, this song's been in my com for a million years.

3) her songs are unique



Lily Allen - Littlest Things

From her previous album too. Some parts of it reminds me of a certain Jay Chou song. I'm too lazy to remember which song, do leave a tag if you get what I mean.



Lastly,

Lily Allen - Alfie

This song's been lying in my computer for AGES too, cute tune, cute MV! Unfortunately, it wasn't the song that made me search for more lily songs. (Ashley and I like the puppet though!)






Italy vs Europe

Watch its very funny!! credits to Ashley (or her teacher)


Italy vs Europe - Differences




K goodnight I'll be coming home at 8 plus tomorrow.

No comments: